Sunday, June 23, 2013

Best Italian and Starbucks Night

Last night I went to go eat dinner at a somewhat fancy Italian restaurant with four of my closest friends and it was probably the most fun I've had in a long looong time! After we ate Italian food (which stacked up to be $80), we went to Starbucks and talked and talked and laughed for another hour and a half. It was wonderful ❤

We ordered two venti sized white mochas with soy and poured it in small cups filled with ice. It tasted like soy milk and it was super delicious!
Erica!!!! You'll be seeing a lot more of her in the future ❤
I ended up getting a headache from all the laughing but it was worth it. I also forgot to get an ootd shot because of all the fun we were having. But nonetheless it was a wonderful night and I couldn't ask for better people to spend it with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment