Sunday, September 18, 2016

Feelings For (Your S/O) Mix

I've been filled with feelings of love and appreciation for my boyfriend lately and wanted to make a mix for him that would remind him of me and our relationship. Most of the songs I put on it have personal meaning from the entire time we've dated and also the feelings I have for him. Of course, they're all love songs, so anyone with a significant other can relate. Listen to it here!

Track list:
Don't Wait - Mapei
 By Your Side - Breakbot
 The Mayfly and The Light - Breakbot
Wouldn't It Be Nice - Beach Boys
Lullabies - Yuna
 By Your Side - Beachwood Sparks
Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
 Lottery - Kali Uchis
 Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
 On Melancholy Hill - Gorillaz
 Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want - She and Him
 Kiss Me - Sixpence None the Richer
 Kiss of Life - Sade
 Luv(sic) Part 4 - Nujabes

I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment